Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,462 in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (39 minutes ago)