Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,526 in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)