Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,745 in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)