Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,591 in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)