Cost of living comparison between Pamplona, Spain and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,485 in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)