Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 204% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €9,492 ($10,092) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)