Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 187% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,300 ($5,005) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 2 hours ago)