Cost of living comparison between Palo Alto, California, United States and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 201% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €9,043 ($9,845) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)