Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00182 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,770 (1,518,630 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)