Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00183 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,912 (1,587,877 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)