Cost of living comparison between Palmerston North, New Zealand and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.658 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 92% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,236 (NZ$9,481) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (43 minutes ago)