Cost of living comparison between Palma de Mallorca, Spain and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,445 in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)