Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,913 in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (34 minutes ago)