Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,154 in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)