Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,828 in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)