Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,643 in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)