Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,115 in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)