Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 197% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,053 ($5,818) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $996 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)