Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia vs Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.876 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,440 ($2,784) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 4 hours ago)