Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,705 in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)