Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,511 in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)