Cost of living in Palermo, Italy vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,423 in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)