Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,035 in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.79 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $30 (30 minutes ago)