Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,447 in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (43 minutes ago)