Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,470 in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (29 minutes ago)