Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,495 (Rp 35,860,408) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (40 minutes ago)