Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,886 in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)