Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,889 in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oporto costs €1.67 (about 2 hours ago)