Cost of living comparison between Padua, Italy and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,623 in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)