Cost of living comparison between Padua, Italy and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,626 in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)