Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,310 in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lahore costs ₨234 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (35 minutes ago)