Cost of living comparison between Padang, Indonesia and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,641 (Rp 37,496,621) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (37 minutes ago)