Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,517 (Rp 24,167,764) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)