Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04599 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,437 (Mex$ 52,994) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)