Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04388 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,273 (Mex$ 29,001) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)