Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.134 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 98% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,167 (£2,793) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)