Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 103% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,648 (£3,207) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (28 minutes ago)