Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,340 in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)