Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,872 in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (28 minutes ago)