Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,427 in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £120 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (30 minutes ago)