Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00842 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,582 (306,768 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)