Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00718 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 24% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,365 (190,054 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)