Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,266 (153,169 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (39 minutes ago)