Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 72% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,752 in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)