Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 72% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,759 in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)