Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09346 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,095 (33,116 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (32 minutes ago)