Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 35% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,038 (2,690,321 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (41 minutes ago)