Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,477 (1,622,474 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 2 hours ago)