Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,170 (1,439,958 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $19,180 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guilin costs 2,300元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)