Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 41% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,403 (2,877,286 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 20,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)