Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03698 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,724 (73,674 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)