Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 63% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,281 in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)