Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,525 in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.99 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (25 minutes ago)