Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,552 in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (22 minutes ago)