Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 64% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,784 in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Konya costs 37,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yellowknife costs C$2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in La Plata costs ARS $320 (about 2 hours ago)