Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,635 (CH$1,201,884) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)