Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,615 (CH$1,213,439) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Omaha, Nebraska costs $2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)