Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,756 in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (43 minutes ago)