Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,459 in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (10 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)