Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24244 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,759 (7,253TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)