Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21614 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,143 (9,913TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)