Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26482 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,803 (14,360TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)