Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14487 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,538 (10,617TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)