Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,341 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10608 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 136% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,094 (kr 66,870) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)