Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10747 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 135% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,757 (kr 34,954) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)