Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 878 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10348 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 136% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,010 (kr 38,754) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)