Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01371 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 41% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,930 (140,805 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (about 1 hour ago)