Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23358 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,072 (R$ 8,870) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 3 hours ago)