Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00747 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,829 (¥378,575) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (37 minutes ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)