Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00845 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,300 (¥745,843) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (36 minutes ago)