Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00779 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,213 (¥412,227) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)