Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11922 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,541 ($b12,927) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)