Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12373 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,484 ($b11,998) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (31 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)