Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 67% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,010 in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 80,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 2 hours ago)