Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23304 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 83% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,746 (R$ 11,783) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (44 minutes ago)