Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil vs Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23583 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 80% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,061 (R$ 12,981) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (34 minutes ago)