Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23591 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 80% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,239 (R$ 13,729) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)