Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22248 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,892 (R$ 13,001) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)