Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09729 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 69% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,538 (26,086 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (27 minutes ago)