Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10489 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 76% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,170 (30,218 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)