Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10171 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,123 (30,703 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)