Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00823 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,486 (423,526 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)