Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00863 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,677 (426,141 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)