Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00252 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 43% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €908 (360,718 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)