Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21522 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,353 (6,287 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (20 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)