Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21509 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,362 (6,333 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)