Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 42% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,564 in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)