Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,578 in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)