Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24055 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,916 (7,967 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)