Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01486 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,220 (руб 82,100) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)