Cost of living comparison between Omaha, Nebraska, United States and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,046 ($5,494) in Omaha, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)