Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23158 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,562 (6,744 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)