Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23455 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,029 (17,179 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)