Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22891 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 43% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,640 (20,270 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)