Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23607 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,088 (8,844 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (44 minutes ago)