Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23326 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,242 (9,611 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)