Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01666 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,285 (Php77,126) in Olongapo City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (41 minutes ago)