Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03700 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,016 (81,526 Kč) in Olomouc.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)