Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,221 ($2,614) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (about 1 hour ago)