Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,231 ($4,479) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)