Cost of living comparison between Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.911 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,137 ($4,541) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (39 minutes ago)