Cost of living comparison between Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.937 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,246 ($4,530) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)