Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,121 ($2,475) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)