Cost of living comparison between Okayama, Japan and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00885 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,617 (¥408,721) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)