Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00779 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 113% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,412 (¥437,932) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)