Cost of living comparison between Ōita, Japan and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00884 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 134% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,022 (¥794,353) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (31 minutes ago)