Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 109% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,757 (¥487,518) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,728 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bonn costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)