Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 109% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,766 (¥468,899) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)