Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01633 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 28% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,146 (70,172 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)