Cost of living in Odense, Denmark vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13395 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 91% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,246 (kr24,230) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (22 minutes ago)