Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20841 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,361 (GH₵16,128) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)