Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00770 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,290 (¥427,270) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)