Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,186 (¥421,541) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (8 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 2 hours ago)